Need help on this line. Here is what I have.
John Franklin Fussell b-3-16-1872 Ga d-9-6-1938 Fl. He married Effie Pauline Shaw b-9-10-1879 d-4-11-1957 Fl. They are both bur Curlew Cem. Not much known about the kids. Here is some info I have;
1. Ophelia Fussell-She died around 1920 when she was a young girl.Her sister Julia and her husband (David Otis Cribb)took a trip to Ga and the car they were in flipped over and Ophelia was killed. She was bur in Ga.
2. Ruby Fussell- All I have is a picture of her and her sister Julia.
3. No name son.
4. Julia Obelia Fussell- b-9-19-1903 d-6-20-1995. She married David Otis Cribb b-abt1901-1904 d-8-30-1948 Jacksonville Fl. I have a newspaper clipping of the accident. He and his family was hit by a drunk driver in 1948 and David was killed. Julia and their 2 sons lived.The son Vernon Otis almost died. He layed in the hospital for days in coma.Family members stayed non stop with him and helped Julia with the other son Phillup Wayne.David was took from Jacksonville,Fl to Elfers, Tarpon Springs Fl to be burried in Curlew Cem. with Julia's parents.
5. Boney Lamar Fussell-b-12-19-1912 d-1-18-1935 Fl. He is bur Curlew Cem.
6. Nettie Fussell b-1-17-1914 Ga d-1-22-2003 Webster Ga.
This is info I have and looking for more info. I know the Fussell Family was involved with the citrus and Agg in Fl. I was told that they were around the Elfers area because of the business. Julia Obelia Fussell, Cribb was not bur in Curlew as she did not want the family to have to pay for her to be took there and bur next to her family. She was living in Broward Co Fl in a home when she died.She was cremated. I have a picture of her with my grandmother, and a cousin Othel, on a visit to see her. David & Julia's son Vernon Otis Cribb was a Sherriff in Broward Co Fl. That is where he and his family lived. Vernon died 2-8-1994 and had a policeman service. He was cremated and his ashes spread at a tree he had planted at his church. His wife Nancy worked with the water department until leaving Fl to move closer to her son in Hiram Ga. She was ill and died there 6-16-2007. If anyone can help with info on these people PLEASE contact me.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|