I am trying to tie my Mary J. GARLINGTON to one of these Louisiana GARLINGTONs. She was b.06MAR1850 MS. (The date is from a Family Bible. The place of birth is from the 1880 Bosque Co. TX.)
She m. 10SEP1868 to John Lane BURROUGH, we think in LA. They had the following issue:
1. Susan Frances BURROUGH b.03/08OCT1871 "near" Sugartown, then Calcasieu Parish, LA.
2. Martha Lee Minnie BURROUGH b.27/29NOV1873, Sugartown, Calcasieu Parish, now Allen Parish, LA
3. Roena BURROUGH b.04MAR1875 Sugartown, Calcasieu/Allen Parish, LA.
4. John Ira BURROUGH b.02JUL1876, Sugartown, Calcasieu/Allen Parish, LA.
5. Mary Frances BURROUGH b.21OCT1877, Bosque Co. TX
6. William Lee BURROUGH b.09AUG1880 __?__ Where?
7. Thomas Brister BURROUGH b.07OCT1882, TX.
8. Rosella/Roselar BURROUGH b.26JUN1884, TX.
9. Annie/Ana BURROUGH b.28FEB1887, TX
This family lived right there among the other GARLINGTONs and I can find no evidence that offers PROOF of a connection to any of them. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|