Michael and Annatje Married at Second River NJ, Nov. 7, 1819
Annatje b. March 29, 1800 her parents:John H. Vanwinkle and Cytie Vreeland/Freeland
Michael's parents: Unknown
Seven known children born to Michael and Annatje/Nancy/Hannah (van winkle) Garrabrant:
1. Letice b. Oct. 22, 1820 NO info
2. Cecelia b. June 2 or 3, 1822 d. Jan.1909 Montgomery Co. IL married John Oliver Burnet May 4, 1844 at Second River. moved to IL 1856 (my lineage)
3. Jesse b.Aug. 22, 1825 m. MaryAnn Post; 1851 had son
Abraham 1850 Cesus Belleville, Essex, NJ
1860 census in CA Mineral Township, Plumas County, living in hotel, occupation butcher.
4. Leah Ann b. nov. 22. 1827
married Abraham Tuers July 3, 1850 died Dec. 1915 Paterson, NJ
5. John Henry b. April 4, 1830 NO info
6. Elizabeth b. Oct 17, 1832 No info
7. Esther Elizabeth b. march 25, 1835 m. Theodore McGarry
All children's births and baptisms recorded in the register of Second River Reformed Dutch Church New Jerseyy 1794-1849 found on Ancestry.com this month.
If anyone has any info on any of these family members or who the parents/grandparents of Annatje/NancyHannah and Michael. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm posting this in hopes that someone will recognize a name from those that I've listed above.
My email will be changing soon.
I hope to keep the same address kimnboblaw but will be switching to comcast probably in the next couple of weeks.
current email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|