I have come across the info I was looking for on
The marriage was listed as Victoria GELINAS & Maxime LESIEUR (Lesieur being hte original family name and Desaulniers being the dit name which is the one that the ancestor used and was known as in Manitoba). They wed June 30, 1872 in St-Paulin, QC. Victoria was born Oct 27, 1852 in Yamachiche, QC. MAxime Frimin was born June 14, 1841 in Yamachiche, QC.
Victoria's parents were Alexis GELINAS & Josephte LACERTE, m. January 29, 1850 in Yamachiche, QC
Her sibblings were:
1. Francois GELINAS m. Perpetue MELANCON July 23, 1873
2. Honore GELINAS m.#1 Regina BURNHAM; m. #2 Emma DEGOUIN (GOUIN) Nov 3, 1873
3. Alphonse GELINAS m. Caroline MELANCON, Feb 29, 1892
4. Majoric GELINAS m. Delia AUGER, Feb 12, 1899
5. Victoria GELINAS, m. Maxime Firmin (Lesieur dit)DESAULNIERS, June 30, 1872
6. Jean-Baptiste GELINAS m. Adelina PELLERIN Sept 14, 1885
7. Marie-Agnes GELINAS m. Evariste DUBE, July 10, 1877
8. Ludger GELINAS m. Delia MARCOUILLIER, July 19, 1892
9. Arthur GELINAS m. Marie-Lea LAMPRON June 2. 1891
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|