The town of Glew in Argentina take its name of John Glew, who was an english man who buyed in 1858 a ranch at descendant’s of Santiago Rodger, who was one of the firts residen of this place.
In 1880 when John Glew dead, his descendants divided the land and sell them. Around these was established the train station who taked a name of “ Glew”. This is the origin of the name the of Glew’s Town in Argentina. That it’s well known for a church “Santa Ana” where a famous argentinian painter “Raul Soldi” was painting an important “frescos”.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|