I have recently found some new information about my ancestor,John Goulden who married Sally Williams in 1803 in Jessamine County Kentucky. I have found him on tax lists in Nelson County Kentucky in 1793-1796. Next he is in Jessamine Co in 1803-1805. Where is he from 1796-1803? Next he is in Fayette Co Kentucky on the 1807 tax list. Between 1807-1809 he moved to Warren Co Ohio where he appears in the tax list there in 1809. I am still looking for more about his connectons to Kentucky.
1. He is in Kentucky in 1804 when his oldest daughter Amelia Mildred Goulden Witcraft is born.
2. He is in Lexington, Fayette Co in 1806 when his second daughter Elizabeth Goulden Drake is born.
3. His third chikd is John Williams Goulden who always says he was born in Virginia 1808-1810.
4. His fourth child Thomas Coulden was born about 1810-1811 in Ohio.
5. His fifth child Sarah Goulden Williams was born in 1812 in Ohio.
Hopefully another descendant knows some news about this illusive ancestor.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|