Your Thomas Goodrum's parents are:
Thomas P. Goodrum b. 1820/21 in Jefferson Co., MS, died approx 1863 probably in Texas, m. Julia Ann Aldridge on 28 Dec. 1847 in DeSoto Co., MS. Julia died Aug 1856 in Grimes Co., TX. They had the following children:
1. Mary Angeline Goodrum, b. 1849 in DeSoto Co., MS, m. Higgins
2. Thomas (I have either Joseph or Jefferson) Goodrum, b. 17 Sep 1851 in Jackson, MS, d. 1 Jul 1941 in Houston, TX, m. Fannie Elizabeth Davis on 4 Dec. 1873 in Waller Co., TX.
3. Melveet Dockery Goodrum, b. 1855 in TX, m. John Rogers
4. Julia Catherine Goodrum, b. 7 Jul 1856 in Grimes Co., TX, d. 12 Apr. 1947 in Colorado City, TX, m. Francis Marion Coe 1 Dec 1875 in Waller Co. TX.
I am Julia Goodrum's g-g-granddaughter; we have a picture of Thomas and Fanny on their 50th wedding anniversary!
Thomas P. Goodrum's father was Thomas P.R. Goodrum, b. 1784 in S. Carolina, d. 1868/68 in Grimes Co. TX, mother was Emaline Fuller.
1.Thomas P. Goodrum
2. Francis Marion Goodrum, b. 1829 in Hinds Co. MS, m. N.A. Gibson
3. Reuben Goodrum, b. 9 Apr. 1832 in Hinds Co. MS, d. 7 May 1908 in Waller Co. TX, m. Fannie R. Page on 5 Nov. 1874 in Grimes Co. TX
3. Seaborn Goodrum, b. 1835 in Hinds or Yalobusha Co. MS, d. 20 Jul. 1899 in Montgomery Co, TX
4 Mary Jane Goodrum, b. 22 Feb 1836 in Yalobusha or Hinds Co., MS, d. 8 Sep 1926 in Harris Co, TX, m. Cisero Lacy in 1890 in Waller Co. TX
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|