I have GRASON in Chester County, PA. George GRASON born 15 Oct 1804 in Ireland and died 21 Sep 1854 in Chester County, Pennsylvania. He and his wife and two sons came to U.S. in 1826 and they settled in Chester Co, Nottingham, PA. George was married to a Sarah (may have been Sarah Gordon) born 15 May 1803 in Ireland died 8 Dec 1876 in Chester County, Pennsylvania, do not know when or where in Ireland.
They had fourteen children as follows:
1) John GRAYSON married Mary J.??
2) Robert R GRASON married Catherine Woodrow
3) William GRASON married Sarah Elizabeth ???
4) Letitia GRASON married Ebenezer Featherman
5) Sarah GRASON
6) George Washington GRASON married Margaret ??
7) James T GRASON
8) Samuel A GRASON married Mary Alice Ferguson
9) David R P GRASON married Mary E. Mundal
10) Elizabeth "Lizzie" GRASON married Albert H. Irving
11) Benjamin GRASON
12) son GRASON
13) Rebecca GRASON
14) Mary GRASON
Does any of this sound familiar ? I am willing to exchange information.
Dianne in Michigan
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|