Thomas & Sarah (PLACE) STEVENS were married in Boston in 1695. Recent research has identified several heretofore unknown children of Thomas & Sarah (PLACE) STEVENS and renewed interest in discovering their ancestry. The 10 known children of Thomas & Sarah (PLACE) STEVENS were:
1. Place STEVENS m. Boston 1726 SUSANNA PETTEL/PETTELL
2. Thomas STEVENS m. Boston 1729 ELIZABETH MARTIN
3. Sarah STEVENS m. Scituate, MA 1721 Isaac HATCH Jr. of Scituate, MA
4. Mary STEVENs m. Boston 1724 Philip AUBIN/OBBIN/OBBINE
5. Jane STEVENS m. Weymouth, MA 1726 Joseph DYER of Weymouth, MA
6. Benjamin STEVENS m. Boston 1731 Elizabeth GRAHAM/GRAYHAM
7. Margery STEVENS m. Boston 1735 Jonathan ROGERS of Newbury, MA
8. Hannah STEVENS
9. Edward STEVENS
10. Joanna STEVENS
For more information on this family, please see my work-in-progress…
Further additions and corrections within the scope defined therein will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your help!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|