To get admission into the DAR, I need documentation that this Daniel was the son of George and Catherine
George Hartzog, b 1738 probably in Sandhausen, Germany m. Catherine Magdalene Snell ca. 1765. His parents possibly Barnard Hartzog and Maria Saloma Meyer. George came to SC sometime between 1738 and 1765. George supposed to have died somewhere near Branchville, S.C. Their children:
1. George Hartzog, b. c. 1768 m. Rachel Felder. Move to MS sometime between 1805-1809.
2. John Hartzog, b. 16 May 1766; m. Ann Margaret Felder.
3. Catherine Hartzog, b. c. 1770
4. Daniel Hartzog, b. 1774; m. Suzannah Zorn
5. Tobias Hartzog, b. c. 1775; m. Elizabeth?
6. Wyatt Hartzog
Can anyone help me with documentation such a copy of a Bible page, a land grant, a will, a letter, etc...????
Penny Harzog Creech
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|