Descendency of some Hartzogs of SC
George Hartzog, b 1738 probably in Sandhausen, Germany m. Catherine Magdalene Snell ca. 1765. His parents possibly Barnard Hartzog and Maria Saloma Meyer. George came to SC sometime between 1738 and 1765. George supposed to have died somewhere near Branchville, S.C. Their children:
1. George Hartzog, b. c. 1768 m. Rachel Felder. Move to MS sometime between 1805-1809.
2. John Hartzog, b. 16 May 1766; m. Ann Margaret Felder.
3. Catherine Hartzog, b. c. 1770
4. Daniel Hartzog, b. 1774; m. Suzannah Zorn
5. Tobias Hartzog, b. c. 1775; m. Elizabeth?
6. Wyatt Hartzog
Try SC USGenWebSite for more info on this family, one of first families in Orangeburgh District, SC. See "History of Orangeburgh County, South Carolina, 1704-1782," by A. S. Salley, Jr., 1898.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|