Starting Sept. 30, 2014, will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Surnames: Harvey Family Genealogy Forum

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Re: Ronald wayne Harvey (corpus christy tx) need info...
Posted by: Joan E. Rambo (ID *****8863) Date: November 17, 2012 at 19:06:25
In Reply to: Ronald wayne Harvey (corpus christy tx) need info... by ron harvey of 6123

A copy of your own birth certificate should show the age of your father and where he was born. And, if you know the county where your parents were married, and you can get a copy if the application they filled out for a license, it should show the names of the parents of the bride and groom.

Divorce records may help. If your father had already moved the court would have at least tried to notify him of the court date. You might find an address for him in those records.

Happy Hunting (^_^)

Notify Administrator about this message?
No followups yet

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network