While I may not be able to help you with the descendants of Jacobus Hoshauer, I'd like to let you know that he connects to my family, or at least, to a distant link of my ancestry. Here is what I have recorded for Jacobus's ancestry. (Not sure this ahnentafel listing will help you as you may have this already, but I'll include it anyway.)
1. Jacobus James Hoschauer: born on 25 Jul 1783 in Berks Co. PA; died on 24 Oct 1860 in Brecknock twp. Lancaster co.PA
2. Johan Peter Hoschaar: born on 17 Mar 1728/29 in border of Germany; died on 13 Dec 1801 in Alleghenyville Reformed Church, Brecknock Twp.Berks Co.Pa.
3. Barbara Mintzker: died on 5 Apr 1824 in Alleghenyville Reformed Church, Brecknock Twp.Berks Co.Pa.
4. Johan Hoshour: born in 1697 in Diedendorf, France; married on 12 Oct 1724 in German Reformed Church, Diedendorf, France; died in Apr 1785 in Brecknock twp. Lancaster co.PA
5. Anna Barbara Weiders: born on 1 Mar 1706/7 in Diedendorf, Alsace Region.Germany; died WFT Est. 1755-1803 in Brecknock twp. Lancaster co.PA
6. Ludwig Mintzker: died on 2 May 1776 in Berks Co. PA
8. Paulus Hascher: born about 1654 in Alsace region, Germany; died on 17 Jan 1725/26 in Alsace region, Germany
9. Mary Elizabeth Schultz: born on 25 Oct 1658 in Wolfskirchen, Alsace region germany; died on 29 Nov 1738 in Alsace region, Germany
10. Johannes Heinrich Weiders: born in 1679 in Erlenback, Zurich, Canton, Switzerland; married on 30 Mar 1704 in Diedendorf, France; died on 26 Aug 1729 in Altwiler, France
11. Anna Maria Many: born in 1683 in Dotzigen Bern Canton Switzerland; died UNKNOWN
It's kind of confusing, but the way my ancestry is linked is through Jacobus's older borther Peter, who married Margaretha Mosser. Their son Johannes Hoschauer (1805-1865) married Susana Schonour, daughter of John Schonour and Susan Marx of Cumru Twp, Berks Co, PA. The Schonauers are my ancestry.
I'd be interested in further information on the descendants of Jacobus Hoshauer (or any of the descendants of other Hoschauer siblings) for my records. Please let me know if the information I recorded above helps you, and in what other are I may be able to assist. Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|