You mentioned having trouble sending files to the forum -- this is what worked for me:
1) Bring up the file on your screen, e.g. in WordPerfect (an ASCII text file works, I
2) Highlight it (or whatever part of it you want to post).
3) In the Edit menu click on "Copy," or click the scissors icon for "Cut" if that's your only option. "Copy" doesn't delete it from your original document.
4) Open the forum page you want to post to, go to the box (under "Post a Message" or "Post a Followup") where you are allowed to enter text.
5) Click on "Paste," or the clipboard icon for pasting what you have cut or copied.
The text appears in the box -- you can then edit it, write a preface or PS to it, Preview it (to see how it will appear on the forum page), etc.
I wish more people would do this -- it would speed things up a lot, if you already have the material in good order and in digital files that you are willing to share.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|