I'm looking for marriage and death information of Hunter family that originated in Harrison Co, Indiana, removed to Illinois, Appanoose Co, Iowa, then Sedgwick Co, Kansas.
My many great grandparents David Nelson|Newton Hunter b:1819 in Harrison Co, Indiana, who married Sarah Prewitt|Pruitt|Pruett b: 1828 in Indiana abt 1850 in ql Illinois. They had the following children
1) William J Hunter b: 1853 in Illinois, USA d: Aft. 1885 ql, kansas. Married Sarah Crowder 04 Jan 1874, Appanoose, Iowa, b:14 Feb 1857 in Appanoose, Iowa
William and Sarah are last found in 1885 Kingman Co, Kansas. (Any death information please)
2) Mary Ann Hunter b: 30 Dec 1854 in Appanoose, Iowa, USA d: 11 Jan 1939 in Sedgwick, Kansas, USA. Mary married Robert Quincy "RQ" Snyder, and had many children. One in particular is Robert "Bert" Harrison Snyder. (Well documented)
David and Sarah can be found living with son in-law RQ Snyder in 1880 and 1885. Then David is a widow in 1895 still living with RQ, later David is living with his grandson Bert Snyder in 1900 at the age of 81. No other information is available after 1885 for Sarah or 1900 for David. (Any birth, marriage, and death information please)
3) Louisa Ellen Hunter (Well documented)
4) Alsie Almeda Hunter (All information please)
5) David Newton Hunter (Any death information please)
6) Robert S Hunter (All information please)
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|