Looking for descendants of Georg Bernhardt Huetter / Hueter, born 1725 in Hueffenhardt, Wuerttemberg, probably came to America in 1749 with his sister Maria Elisabeth, probably settled in Maryland.
I'm a descendant of the sister; she's known to have come to Baltimore in 1749 with her brother, and I believe Georg is that brother.
Maria Elisabeth (1731-1799) married Adam Spach in 1752 and moved to North Carolina.
I have the following information so far:
Hanss Nicolaus Huetter
died 1715 at Hueffenhardt, Wuerttemberg
married Anna Barbara -----
1. Maria Rosina Huetter (1689-1754)
married Johannes Laumann
2. Johann Sebastian Huetter (1691-1734)
married, 1718, Eva -----
1. Maria Margaretha Huetter (b. 1723)
2. Georg Bernhardt Huetter (b. 1725)
3. Johannes Huetter (1728-1741)
4. Maria Elisabetha Huetter (1721-1799)
married Adam Spach (1720-1801)
I'd love to correspond with anyone who is working on this line; feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|