George McKenzie married Mary Leel (b. abt. 1765) on May 21, 1792 in Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire. Mary Leel was the daughter of William Leel and Isabel Margaret Simpson. William and Mary had the following children that I am aware of:
1. Mary b. 1792 Old Deer, Aberdeenshire.
2. Margaret. b. March 9, 1795 New Deer.
3. George b. May 4, 1797 Old Deer.
4. Isabel b. April 28, 1799 Old Deer.
5. James b. Feb. 20, 1803 Old Deer
6. Elizabeth b. abt. 1805 Old Deer d. July 22, 1881 New Pitsligo married Alexander Ironside- son of John Ironside and Joan Dow.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|