I have received several messages regarding the photos I have regarding ancestor William Jayne 1618-1714 of NY ... thus to save questions here is what I have availible:
EARLY JAYNE PHOTO SET:
* NEW HAVEN, CT. - corner of Church & Chapel Sts. - 2 photos
* SETAUKET, L.I., NY - Jayne Homestead , inside & out -9 photos.
* SETAUKET, L.I., NY - Presbyterian Church & Cemetery ,
tombstone of: William Jayne 1618-1714; Richard Woodhull 1620-1690; Richard Woodhull II 1649-1699 ..total 5 photos.
* CHILHOWIE, SMYTH CO., VA.
St.Clair ( Sinclair) Bottom Baptist Church, Cemetery, tombstone photos of : Henry & Abigail (Wheeler) Jayne.
Each photo is labeled and identified, total of 19 photo, all Kodak photo prints ...availble for expense cost $30.
* JAYNE HOMESTEAD 1675-1908 Setauket, L.I. NY - ownership record history. (home stayed in family until 1908). Research paper available for expense cost: $15.
Hopefully this will save many questions as to what I have available from my personal research trip to CT. & NY.
Interested contact direct: email@example.com
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|