Trying to determine if 2 families are connected.
The first one is:
Esther (maiden name not known), born 1864-1865, Russia, married a (first name not known) BASKIN. They had 4 children of which I know the following about 3 of them:
(1) Freda BASKIN (born 1883-84, Russia) married Samuel KAPLAN (born about 10 Apr 1881, Russia/Poland) in 1903-1904, Russia. They had 4 children:
.. (1.1) Arthur KAPLAN (born 1904-05, Russia).
.. (1.2) Morris KAPLAN (born 1906-07, Russia).
.. (1.3) Rebecca KAPLAN (born about Aug 1909, Chicago, IL; may have died before 1920 in Chicago, IL)
.. (1.4) Jeanette KAPLAN (born about Jul 1916, Chicago, IL)
(2) Martin BASKIN (born 20 Feb 1885-1887)
(3) Rosa BASKIN (born 1891-92, Russia)
What I'm trying to determine is whether the above Arthur KAPLAN (child 1.1) is the same one as the following tree snippet:
Arthur KAPLAN (born 1901-1902) married Freida (maiden name not known; born 1911-1912). They had 2 children:
(1) Ellen Mae KAPLAN (born 1936, Chicago, IL)
(2) Earl KAPLAN, father of 2 unknown children and widower by the mid-1960's.
Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|