I am in search of information on the ancestors and descendants of Adam GASCHUBER/KASHUBA and Catherine BERT.
Their daughter, Elizabeth (Bertha) GASCHUBER/KASHUBA b. 23 April 1884 in Austria Hungary, d. 1 Oct 1917 in Baltimore, MD. She married Carl GRAMLICH b. 7 Jan 1872 in Germany, d. 25 Dec 1944 in Upper Crossroads, MD. They were married on 2 Feb 1902 in Baltimore, MD.
Their children are:
(1) Frederick Lawrence (1902-1987) m. Lulu (Leona) (Whilhemina) Fry (1905-1986);
(2) Gertrude E. (1908-1961) m. James F. Michel;
(3) Charles D. (Buck) (1904-1963) m. Alice Irwin (1911-1987);
(4) Elizabeth Bertha (1911-1973) m. Anthony Johna Saroka, Jr. (1922-);
(5) Emma Marie (1906-1995) m. Anthony Aiello (1895-1961).
Any help on descendants and ancestors, as well as on bridging the research gap to Austria, would be tremendously appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|