Hello Judith, I tried E-mailing you directly, but we must not be connecting. I'd be happy to swap information with you. My E-mail address is shown above: Click on my name to acquire it.
I can share the following:
I'd be happy to swap information with you. This is what I have:
1. An unpublished paper by Tissie Glass Grigsby titled "Pat Kellis - Centenarian - 1880-1980"
2. Newspaper article on J. L. and Mattie (Kellis) Glass published some time after the publication of "Milling Around Sterling County"
3. Memorial card from the funeral of James Patrick Kellis
4. Probate notice for the estate of J. N. Kellis published in the Sterling City News Record, July 22, 1927
5. Resolution of Respect by the Sterling City Masonic Lodge 728 for Brother J. N. Kellis and published in the Sterling City News Record in July 1927.
6. Original Obituaries of George B. Slaton and of Mary Emma (Kellis) Slaton
7. Original Obituary of Judge J. N. Kellis
8. Copy of various pages on the Kellis, Glass, Davis, and Slaton pages from "Milling Around Sterling County"
9. Original copy of article appearing in the San Angelo Weekly Standard titled, "Judge J. N. Kellis of Sterling City Celebrates his 100th Anniversary" published in April 1926.
10. Death Certificate of Mary Emma (Kellis) Slaton
11. Lots of old photographs.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|