I'm searching for information on my Great Grandparents. I actually have quite a bit, but I don't know much about them (birthdates, death dates, burial location, parents).
George Anderson Kelsey married Mary Helen Snyder.
*Mary Helen seems to have been married or married another man by the name of Profeta before or after George and had a son named Ronald Profeta (may be two t's in last name)
* Children of George and Mary Helen were:
1) Geraldine Ann Kelsey (My grandmother)
* Married then divorced John Compton II
* Children with Him were Jeri Cassandra Compton(now Catlin), John Compton III
* Later Married then divorced Charles Herbert Cleave
* Had 1 Daughter Lisa Marie Cleave (Now Newcomb)
2) Maria Elena(Had to be in early 20s)
* George Killed her and himself the night she got engaged
3) Cora Isabel(Spelling may be different) Kelsey(married a man with last name Thomas or Thompson?)
Cora's children were:
4) George Anderson Kelsey (Jr or III but believed to be JR)
5) Sharon Lee Kelsey(Cook)(Married David Cook)
Had 1 Daughter: Shannon
6) William Aaron Kelsey
That seems to be what I have. I have further down the line along my Mother Lisa's side and up into the Cleave side with Charles Herbert Cleave, but nothing past the siblings all listed. George and Mary Helen are a mystery. It is known that George had an accident and was brain damaged. His mental state is what later was the cause of death for him and his daughter Maria Elena.
Any information linking this family would be outrageously appreciated. My Grandmother Geraldine isn't doing well and I'd like to be able to tell her that we found what happened to her parents.
Please send me an email with any information you find on George and Mary Helen or their parents, birthdates, etc. Anything helps.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|