At the time of posting I was seeking the birth, death,and burial dates and places of former Mayors of Dallas, Texas including their spouses names and marriage dates and places.
Here is what I found on John David Kerfoot.
John David Kerfoot
Born: 1 July 1835 Clark Co VA (son of Franklin James Kerfoot and Harriet E. Webb)
Died: 31 Mar 1903 Mullins Crossing, Tom Green, Texas
Married. 30 Apr 1867, Fauquier County, VA Mary Eliza Carr (dau of John Carr and Emily S. Kerfoot)
1. May Kerfoot b. 28 Feb 1871
2. Katherine Kerfoot b. 15 Aug 1874 d. 1955 m. Hugh Carleton (1868-1925)
3. Randolph t. Kerfoot b. 8 Feb 1878 Dallas d. 18 Mar 1963 Crescent, Logan, Oklahoma m. Helen Francis Detwiler 2 May 1917 in Mulhall, Logan, OK (dau of George Nathan Detwiler and Nancy Ellen Maple)
4. Virginia Kerfoot b. 25 Sept 1880 Dallas
5. Helen Kerfoot b. 27 Jan 1884 Dallas
6. Ruth Kerfoot b. 27 Jan 1884 Dallas
7. Emily Kerfoot b. 1887 Dallas d. 1888 Dallas
John D Kerfoot, his wife, Mary E and daughter Emily along with daughter Katherine Kerfoot Carleton and her family are buried at Oak Cliff Cemetery in Dallas. I haven't traced the rest of the family as that was beyond the scope of my research.
Are you a descendant of this couple?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|