Here are the children of John and Anna (keys) Kessinger
1. John A. born 1819 died 1879 Does anyone have any more info on this man?
2. George W. married Leah. On 25 Sep 1837 hw sold to Elijah Williams 1/6 acre of 70 acres. This land was left to John Kessinger in John Keys will.
3. 17 Sep 1837 George Hults Sr. and Mary
Ann Kessing Hults hw sold to Elijah Williams 1/6 acre.
4. Catherine Kessinger married Cyrus Crawford. Catherine was born 1822 in Ohio. Cyrus first marriage was to Louisa Little, born 1839 in Randolph Co. North Carolina
2nd marriage to Catherine Kessinger on 15 Feb 1840 Grant Co., Indiana
She died 23 Feb 1890 and is buried Gardner Gundy, Illinois
She died of tubercularis.
children: 1. Henry A. Crawford born 1844 He served in the Civil War in several different outfits from 1862 through 1866, he married Lucy Slutter born 22 July 1848 and was married on 21 Oct 1872 in Morris Grundy, Ill. Henry buried in Braceville and Gardner Cem., Services conducted by Masonic lodge.Henry's children:
1. Zola, born 20 Oct 1888,Gardner, Grundy Co., Ill. She died of heart failure on 4 Mar 1932 in Kimball, Kimball Co., NE. Zola was 43 years 4 months and 13 days old at time of her death. She married Elmer Hartman, Cambridge Furnace, NE. on 3 July 1907, they had 8 sons and 2 daughters, Clarence, Cecil, Merle, Bernard, Dorothy, Alpha, Robery, Marion and Ross. Dorothy was born 10 March 1920 and married Robert Foster on 12 Mar 1937 in Watonga ,Blaine Co., OK.
2nd child of Henry Crawford,Vera born 23 Aug 1883
3rd child Ina B. born Jan 1874
4th child Edna born 1874
5th child May K. born 21 Aug 1879 all the children born in Gardner, Grundy Co., Illinois
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|