Well, this is what I have PLUS a pretty good theory.
Thomas KiggAns, b. 1790 Ohio cty., Va. He marr. Lydia Baxley on Jan 6, 1814 in West Liberty Va.. She was b. 1800 in possibly Maryland. 1850 Virginia census states Pennsylvania. She died Nov. 17, 1869 in Reas Run, Ohio and Thomas died May 16, 1835 near west Liberty, Penn.
Their children were:
1. John B. Kiggans, b.1815 in Ohio Cty., Va. (W.Va) he marr. Hannah Whetstone
2. Samuel Kiggans, b. 1819 in Ohio Cty., Va (W.Va.)marr Nancy Hamilton
3. Jane Kiggans, b. 1821 in Tridelphia, Pa.She marr. 1st.Luther Norman, 2nd Wilson Norman. These men were brothers
4. Rebecca Ann Kiggans, b. Nov 29, 1822. she marr. Henry Wilson Whetstone Sr.
5. James A. Kiggans, b. Nov. 29, 1824 Ohio Cty., Va. (W.Va) marr. Mary Jane Craft, b. 1826
Their children: 1, Hannah J.,2.Gill,3.William,4.Lida H. all born in W.Va. 5. Nancy E., 6. Flora, 7. Viola last 3 born in Ohio
6. Amanuel M. Kiggans, b. 1828 in Ohio Cty., O. (W.Va) No records can be found for Amanuel (Emanuel?)
7. Mary E.Kiggans, b 1833 in Tridelphia, Pa. marr. Isiah Bogard.
Thomas served in the War of 1812 in Capt. john Bonnetts Co.,Inf., 6th Regiment, Virginia Militia.
I'm told there's a man out there that has researched this family up to the present. I wish I could find him. If you have anything to add to this I would sure appreciate your sending it onto me. That's goes for others reading this a getting something out of it. Thank you.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|