This message provides new information and replaces message no. 163 above.
Patrick Kiley was born in Ireland abt 1840; immigrated to US in 1856; and married Ellen Lynch sometime before 1867 at unknown place. Both died in Newark, Ellen in 1907 and Patrick in 1923.
Records found to date confirm oral family history that Patrick and Ellen had eight sons. The sons are listed below in order of birth; those known to have had children are asterisked(*).
1. William F. Kiley. Born abt 1867, Lebanon Twp, Hunterdon Co, NJ.
2. Richard*. Born Jul 1870, NY. Married before 1898, poss. Hunterdon Co, Julia S. (Surname unk) born Sep 1871. Died aft. 1904. Had sons Richard, James, & Joseph.
3. Michael Burnett Kiley*. Born 15 Jun 1872, Short Hills, Milburn, Essex Co; m. Mary Agnes Lee. Died 7 Oct 1944 Newark. Had son Joseph.
4. Edward. Born abt 1873, Delaware Twp, Hunterdon Co.
5. John F. Kiley*. Born 8 Oct 1875, Delaware Twp, Hunterdon Co; m. Ada Barkman abt 1904. Died 19 May 1913. Had son John F.
6. Thomas Joseph Kiley*. Born 10 Jan 1879; m. abt 1907Susan Clarken. Died 23 Oct 1923. Had daughters Helen & Margaret and son Thomas.
7. Joseph Richard Kiley*. Born 15 Jun 1881; m. Mary Loines, died between 1920 and 1944. Had sons Frederick and Joseph.
8. Patrick William Kiley, Jr*. Born. 21 Aug 1883, Lambertville, Hunterdon Co; m. Anna Word. Died 15 Jan 1970. Had daughter Mary.
Research continues in US, and Essex & Hunterdon Co. records.
Kiley researchers with information about this family are urged to post messages on this board.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|