I took down the following parish records while searching in the National Library in Dublin. Some people may have them already but I thought I may as well share them. I have transcribed them as best I could, but some spelling may be slightly off.
For the baptism records below, the parents are listed as Hugh Killackey and Sarah Egan. The address for all is given as Lisbryan and Lisbrien. They are from the Shinrone and Ballingarry parish records.
- 13th Jan 1861 - Sarah Killackey - sp. Thomas Cahill and Cath Cummins.
- 25th Dec 1862 - Elizabeth Killackey - sp. Dan Killackey and Margaret Cummins
- 12th Jun 1864 - Faby Killackey (which I think is meant to be Phoebe) - sp. Pat Conners and Maryanne Cahill
- 10th Sept 1865 - Daniel Killackey - sp. Pat Moran and Anne White
- 16th June 1867 - John Killackey - sp. Pat Conners and Sally Killackey
- 19th Oct 1869 - Timothy Killackey - sp. Dan Lihane and Winifred Long
- 18th Jun 1871 - Mary Anne Killackey - sp. Dan Cahill and Sarah Killackey
- 23rd Aug 1875 - Michael Killackey - sp. Tim Killackey and Margaret Quinn
It is worth noting that shortly after this last entry, there is note dated from 1892, from the new Parish Priest, saying that these are the last entries he has found. So something has happened to the records from this missing time period.
The next set of Baptism records list the parents as Stephen Killackey and Mary Armstrong. There are six records; the first four were taken from the Shinrone/Ballingarry parish as above, with an address listed as Shinrone. The final two were taken from the Cloughjordan parish, with Cloughjordan as the address.
- 31st Apr 1857 - Thomas Killackey - sp. Thomas and Mary Leonard
- 15th Mar 1859 - Michael Killackey - sp. Mary Blake
- 18th Jan 1861 - Maria Killackey - sp. James Carroll and Mary Walsh
- 20th Sept 1863 - Margaret Killackey - sp. John McLoughlin and Dora Doolin
- 12th Mar 1867 - Stephen Killackey - sp. John Ryan and Sarah Drury
- 11th Jun 1871 - William Killackey - sp. Thomas Killackey and Mary ?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|