I am looking for any information on:
Michael Killen married to a MCSturnen??
John Killen married to Kathleen McGivern
The date would be late 1700s or early-mid 1800s.
John and Kathleen had 3 known children
1. Anges m. to Jim Bigham
2. Mary Killen m to PAtrick McGrory
3. John Killen m to Margaret "Maggy" Burke
John and Maggy had 5 children and at some point immigrated to Ayrshire Scotland
1. Michael Killen m to Maria Bridon
2. James Killen m to Mary Burke
3. Daniel Killen b. 1892 d 1919 WWI
4. Peter m to Anne Pendergast
5. Edward b. 3/16/1885 Armagh County, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom and d. 1941 NY, USA m to Bridget Cecilia Hughes 9/ 1912
Edward and Bridget had 5 children
1. John Peter Killen (Born: 1912)????
2. Harry H Killen (Born: 1916)
3. Daniel Killen (Born: 1918)
4. Edward Killen (Born: 1922)
5. James W Killen (Born: 1927)
I am missing places and date. I don't have any details about the spouses parents or even where people are buried.
I appreciate any and all info and am willing to share any more info that I may have if it helps your research.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|