Here is the info on Simon KILMER and Elizabeth FUNK:
KILMER, Simon b.ca. 1698 Hesse-Cassell, Germany. He married ca. 1788 in Dutchess County, NY to Elisabeth FUNK. She was born ca.1700 in Germany. She was daughter of Peter FUNK and Anna Juliana (Gela)_____. Simon died March 1788, in Little Nine Partners, Dutchess Co, NY.
1. George, b.1720, m. Eba Gertraut DINGS
2. Catherina b.1722, m. Jacob MELIUS
3. Jacob b.1724, m. Anna ELLEN, (2)Marytjen HEISROTH
4. Christina bpt. 06 Feb 1726, died young
5. Margaret b.1728, m. Henry WEAVER
6. Nicholas b.1730, m. Catherine HESS
7. Elisabeth bpt. 1731, m. George HOFFMAN
8. Peter, b.1733, m. Maria ELLEN
9. William bpt. 16 March 1735, m. Eva KOHLER
10.Christina bpt. 6 Feb 1737, m. George SHAVER
11.John b.16 May 1739, m. Elisabeth ELLEN
12.Simon bpt. 27 Jan 1741, died young
13.Adam bpt. 28 Nov 1742, m. Catherina DOLL
PARENTS OF SIMON KILMER:
Phillip KELMER (KILMER) and his family were probably the first bearing this name to place their feet on American soil.Their native place was Hesse-Cassell, Germany, and they formed part of an army of men, women, and children who were refugees from the German Palitinate, and arrived in this country in 1710.
Recorded in the Lutheran Church at Germantown, the oldest, most authentic records we have, are the marriages and baptisms of Peter KILMER's children, grandchildren, and g-grandchildren. The name of his wife is unknown.
1. George, m. Anna Margaret FALKENBURG
2. Simon, m. Elisabeth FONK (FUNK)
3. Johannes, m. Anna BECKER
4. Elisabeth, m. Nicholas PHICKEL
5. Abraham, m. Anna Eva LINK
Hope this info is of some help with your research. Good Luck. There are some good German genealogy sites to check for more information.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|