From what I can gather, and this is merely speculation, they were in Georgia around Gwinnett. I too am stumped a bit on them, seems that not many people know much about this line. I am trying to figure out if Barnabus Kimbrell ties in to the following:
Henry Kimbrell born 7-22-1887. He died 1908 and married Froney Messer. Froney was born 1-19-1881. She died 11-11-1961.
Henry Kimbrell and Froney Messer had the following children:
1. Willie B. Kimbrell was born 10-4-1904. He died 11-15-1988. Willie B. married Hetti I. Irwin. Hetti I. (parents J. R. (Jim) Irwin and Mary McClough) was born 5-24-1908. She died 9-7-1991 in Randolph Co., Alabama.
Willie B. Kimbrell and Hetti I. Irwin had the following children:
1. Margie Marie Kimbrell was born 5-1-1936. She died 3-24-1983.
2. Jeanette Kimbrell was born 8-16-1946.
3. Hubert Judson Kimbrell was born 2-13-1928.
4. Rayford Kimbrell was born 2-1-1930 in Randolph Co., Alabama. He died 1-6-2002 in UAB Hospital, Birmingham, AL.
5. Harlice Cecil Kimbrell was born December 12, 1944.
2. Jim Kimbrell.
3. Lloyd Kimbrell.
I think, but not sure that Henry Kimbrells father was Jim Kimbrell who married Bessie Kee (or Key). There is not really any one that I can talk to in order to get information, I am kinda flying at this blindly and would appreciate any information that would help, and I would gladly return the favor.
Pamela Barton Stallings
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|