More information on this family.
Emma "Minnie" Katherine MILLER's father was Rev. A. H. MILLER.
Rev. A. H. MILLER gave 4 acres to build the Mt. Pilgrim Lutheran Church in Prosperity S.C. The church was built in Feb. 22, 1880. He and his wife are burried there.
Emma "Minnie" Miller, b. 1 Jan 1869 Newberry co., SC. m. John "Andrew" KINARD b. 29 Jul 1866 Little Mountain, Newberry co., SC d. 13 Jan 1918
Emma K. "Minnie" MILLER and John Andrew KINARD:
1. Vaudine "James" Ceiphas KINARD, b. 11 May 1890 SC d. 29 Dec 1953 CA . J. C. KINARD m. Bertha BOOZER and Maude Evelyn WAGGONER.
2. Alvin Karl KINARD, b. 1893 SC
3. Virginia Lee KINARD, b. 1896 SC m. Dr. T. E. CECIL
4. Lila K. KINARD, b. 1897 SC m. Bowen Alexander BRIDGES
5. Doris KINARD, b. 1898 SC d. Sep 1978 m. Ernest L. DERRICK
6. Hubert Alton KINARD, b. 11 Mar 190 SC d. 8 Jan 1962 m. Dorcas Faye ANDERSON
7. Thelma KINARD, b. 1902 SC d. Nov 1963 m. H. L. MASON, then F. P. SCHULL
Children of "James" Vaudine Ceiphas KINARD and Bertha BOOZER:
1st Dau died as infant/toddler
2nd dau Katherine KINARD. Katherine m. Steve, had 4 children, 3 son and 1 dau, Mary.
Children of "James" Vaudine Ceiphas KINARD and Maude Evelyn WAGGONER:
1st Dau Elizabeth "Betty" Lee KINARD m. Norman Charles MILES, 3 children.
2nd dau Rinda Mae KINARD m. WHITE had one son, m. Frank RAFFERTY had 3 children.
Alvin Karl KINARD, living in Alberville
Children of Virginia Lee KINARD and Dr. T. E. CECIL: Virgina and Carolyn CECIL.
Children of Lila K. KINARD and Bowen Alexander BRIDGES:
B. A. BRIDGES Jr., (5 children), Margaret BRIDGES (2 children), Patricia Kleineske BRIDGES (2 children), Lila Lee BRIDGES (2 children).
Children of Doris KINARD and Ernest L. DERRICK: Ernestine, Trille, Joseph DERRICK.
Children of Hubert Alton KINARD and Dorcas "Faye" ANDERSON: John Anderson KINARD and Dola Ann KINARD.
Children of Thelma with MASON and SCHULL unknown.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|