Hello Dale. Your family looks very similar to mine... perhaps we are related some how. I even have a cousin named Cecilia... looks similar, huh?
Here is mine, less their children since we are all still living:
Although, it has been said that my Kinslow family started at one point in KY, they had lived in MD before moving to the Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Delaware Counties of PA... the Eastern side of PA.
Here is my Kinslow side in brief:
My maternal grandmother: Rose Gertrude (Kinslow) Linder B:04/01/1906
William Paul Kinslow
Rose Cecilia (Dougherty) Kinslow
Rose Cecilia Dougherty (Related to the Late Cardinal Dennis Dougherty and family) married William Paul Kinslow had 13 Children:
* Rose Gertrude (my grandmother),married William Clifton Linder, have children
*Leo (a chemist),
* Mary, married John Aitken, have children
* Dennis (Engineering Dept. at a Pharmaceutical Co.), married ___________, have children
* Al (a postal worker),
* Mildred, never married
* Catherine (Kate), married _______ Murphy, has a son
* Helen, married _____ Dillon, has a daughter
* Joseph, retired Military Reserves, Atty, never marrried
* William Paul Thomas and * John (It is believed that these were their names and It is believed died young)
We probably should keep an eye on each other... it looks promising that we are related. I had been told that the Kinslows were very private people and didn't talk too much about the past. You can contact me off-line if you wish.
Have joyful Christmas and have a wonderful and joyful New Years. May the good Lord continue to bless you. I hope this helps. Happy Researching.
God bless. Peace and blessings.
Dolores Cobb Phifer
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|