First of all your information about F. Kitzmiller is incorrect. My gt. gt. grandfather is William Frisby Kitzmiller who was born July 3, 1838 and died June 19, 1925 in Appomattox, Virginia and was buried in Washington Co., MD. His parents are John and Margaret (Robinson) Kitzmiller.
Frisby and Samuel are first cousins.
Your Samuel Kitzmiller appears to be the son of Jacob Kitzmiller and Margaret Keyser. He appears in the 1850 census with his parents and two sisters, Lydia and Margaret, although his date is a little off in the census.
1850 Census Washington Co., MD
Jacob Kitzmiller 36 Blacksmith
Jacob Kitzmiller b. 08 Feb 1804 in Washington Co., MD. d.18 Nov 1878 married Margaret Keyser b. 12 Dec 1803 and died 23 Apr 1863 (aged 59y4m11d). Jacob may have also married Lavinia Keyser, possibly a sister of Margaret??? He was a Blacksmith. George Intneyer (his brother in law) sold his some land in 1849.
1. Daniel b. abt 23 Oct 1833 m. Mary Keyser a Shoemaker
both buried in Boonsboro Cemetery
Children: Ida C. b. abt 26 March 1857, George Melvin 05 April 1860, Edward T. Sep 1863, Harvey J. Feb 1867, and Mamie J. 1870
2. James b. abt 1838 m. Elizabeth ____ a Blacksmith
3. Lydia b. abt 22 May 1836 d 15 Oct 1850 aged 14y4m23d
4. Samuel b. 02 Jul 1838 (living with his brother in 1860 census in Boonsboro Election Dist.. He was a shoemaker.
5. Margaret b. abt 1842 m. George McPherson
Hope this helps.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|