I am helping my cousins wife search for her family history. Here is what I have so far:
Nels P. Renaldo immigrated from Sweden, arriving in New York Apr 1885. He changed is surname to Klang after the sound of the Liberty Bell. He married Eunice. I found 1 record showing her surname as Beadle. I have been told they had 12 children. The oneís I have been able to locate so far:
1. Nels Klang b. 18 Nov 1897 South Dakota d. Mar 1975 Dunsieth, Rolette Co, North Dakota
2. Alfred Klang b. 1901 North Dakota d. aft 1 Apr 1920
3. Ernest Klang b. 4 May 1906 North Dakota d. Oct 1974 Seattle, King Co., WA. He married Alice and they have 3 children, at least 2 of whom are still living Ė I didnít think to ask my cousin about the other.
4. Richard Klang b. 1905 North Dakota
5. Jasper F Klang b. 20 Feb 1918 North Dakota d. 10 Dec 2003.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|