This is not my family, but I have a book of genealogy of people living in the Bischmisheim area of Germany before 1900. I found the following in the book and thought I'd post the info in hopes that it will help someone researching this family.
KLEY, Amalie (from Schauren, Germany) b.ca.1872; married *Carl BARTHOLOMES on 02 June 1896 in Bischmisheim, Germany. He was born 24 Oct 1866 and worked as an ironworker. Parents of Amalie KLEY were: Christian KLEY and Susanna KETZ from Schauren, Germany.
Children of Carl and Amalie:
1. Amalie b.13 April 1897 Schafbrucke, Germany
2. Hedwig b.30 June 1899 Schafbrucke, Germany
*Parents of Carl BARTHOLOMES:
Christian BARTHOLOMES b.06 Dec 1836; he was son of Peter BARTHOLOMES and Catherina HEILMANN of Schauren, Germany. Christian married Henrietta ADAM. Christian died 28 Feb 1899 in Schafbrucke, Germany.
1. Carl b.24 Oct 1866; m. Amalie KLEY in 1896
2. Henrietta m. Carl HARTMANN
3. Friedrich b.12 July 1872; m. 05 1899 to Margareta KESSLER. She was b. 13 Feb 1876; was daughter of Friedrich KESSLER and Erna WEBER of Goffontaine, Germany.
......hope this information is helpful to those researching this line of the family.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|