I'm knew to genealogy, but have caught the bug. My grandfather was Fred Cogar born Dec. 9, 1912, married my grandmother Nola June Cogar January 13, 1934. From different web sites this is the lineage I'm trying to prove, correct or disprove:
11. Claus KOGER (b.1572;d.1630)
10. Dietrick KOGER (b.1608;d.1688)
11. Dorothy JAGER (b.1576;d.1654)
9. Claus KOGER (b.1637;d.1679)
10. Maria LEININGER
8. Joss "Joseph" KOGER (b.1674;d.1733)
9. Maria KUTTLER
7. John Nicholas Koger (b.1712;m.1735;d.1753)
8. Maria C. GEBHARD
6. John Peter Cogar (b.1753;m.1781;d.1841)
7. Maria Elizabeth Wilheut
5. Benjamin G. Cogar (b.1795;d.1835)
7. Thomas McElwain (b.1730)
6. Mary McElwain (b.1760)
7. Nancy Rector (b.1735)
4. John Jehu Cogar (b.1827;d.1900)
5. Mary Hosey (b.1803)
3. Simon Cogar (b.1859;d.1935)
4. Caroline Brooks (b.1830)
2. Jasper C. Cogar (b.1888;m.1909)
3. Mary I. Jane Payne (b.1860;d.1936)
1. Fred Cogar (b.1912;m.1934;d.1998)
2. Sarah L. Hosey (b.1887)
Jasper C. Cogar and Mary Payne are listed in a family bible as the parents of Fred Cogar. And currently do not have info on Sarah L. Hosey.
Also, there appears to discrepancy on the above lineage, some believe its true some say its not. And as I'm new to this, have no opinion.
Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|