I am searching for any information on Otis Newton KOONCE. The info I have as of now is (right or wrong):
Otis Newton KOONCE b. 28 Jul 1880 McLeansboro, IL; d. ?
Wife: Ina Violette ARCHER b. 27 Aug 1882 Traer, IA; d. 23 Jul 1964 Kansas City, MO.
Married: 21 Jun 1908 Granada, CO.
Children of Otis and Ina:
1. Minnie Iola KOONCE 1909-1996; Marr. 1-CAMPBELL, 2-CALDWELL.
2. Margarete Maria KOONCE 1911-1913; No marr.
3. Mary Elizabeth KOONCE 1912-1952; Marr. CASE (My mother)
4. (twin) KOONCE b. ca 1914 (Died at birth.)
5. (twin) KOONCE b. ca 1914 (Died at birth.)
6. Charles Robert KOONCE (Name changed to TAYLOR) 1916-? Marr. ANDERSON.
7. Joseph Allard KOONCE (Name changed to TAYLOR) 1920-1970; Marr. WEBB.
It is believed that the father of Otis was Jasper KOONCE ("COONCE" in 1880 census) b. 1842 and his mother was Margaret Ann HILL b. 1851.
Any information would be appreciated.
Dennis CASE Brown
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|