Hi - My great grandfather on my mother's side was just "great grandpa Koski" to us. After my parents divorced (in 1988, when I was 8), my mother stopped contacting us... and we lost touch with this beloved great-grandpa. I am compiling my family tree, and my mother's side is almost entirely empty; I'd love to fill in details about my great-grandpa Koski, who has surely passed away by now.
Here are some facts, if you can help:
- He was from Finland --- whether born there or first-gen Canadian, I'm not sure.
- He loved butterflies! He had a strange glass-topped table in his living room/dining room that had all these butterflies with their Latin names in the top, under the glass.
- He had at least one daughter, who married and took the name Callen/Callan
- He had at least 3 granddaughters, one of whom was named Diane, who married and took the name Wiebe
- He had at least 5 great grandchildren
- He was alive as of April 1988
I think he contacted my dad (Larry Wiebe) once after the divorce.
I would love any help. I know I haven't given much, but maybe this'll ring a bell for someone?
Thank you so much!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|