I am just beginning to work on this family
James D. Miller, born 8/28/1820 in PA, died 10/2/1890 in Lawrence Co., PA -- married
Susan(nah)Kreiner, born 10/14/1827 in PA, died 4/2/1893 in Lawrence Co., PA
1) Clara Florence Miller born about 1855 in OH
2) Charles Miller born about 1856 in OH
3) Edward or Edwin Miller born in OH about 1857, married Parmelia Martin
4) Sophia Jane Miller born 5/1/1859 in OH, married Cyrus Lindsay Martin in Lawrence Co., PA
5) George W. Miller born about 1864 in OH, married Elizabeth ? (lived in Allegheny Co., PA)
6) Fannie A. Miller born about 1866 in OH, married J. Scott White
Susan Kreiner may have been James' second wife as it is believed that there were two daughters (possibly Nancy or Jennie/Jessie and Lizzie) born to the first wife.
By 1870 James, Susan and their two youngest children (and a grandchild) are in the Hillsville area of Lawrence County, PA.
Susan's father is believed to be John Kreiner, born 1797, in Lancaster, PA. I am interested in learning more about her ancestors and descendants.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|