Widowed Barbara (Reed? Reid? Reith?) Kriebel listed in 1840 Madison Twp., Armstrong Co., PA census as Barbara Crivel. Madison Twp. now in Clarion Co., PA. Born 1800-1810 she apparently dead before 1850.
1. David b c 1821 married Mary A. Wolmeldorf and moved to Vinton Co., Ohio.
2. John b c 1824 d 1902 Clarion Co.,PA md Catherine Jordan.
3. Mary b 20 Aug 1828 d 28 July 1853 Clarion Co., PA married 1847 Samuel W. Hours. (my ancestry) Burial place unknown.
4. Samuel E. b 1833 d 1908 Perry Twp., Clarion Co., PA md Margaret Ann Spence
5. Joseph b 1835 d 1904 Milton Twp., Jackson Co., Ohio
In 1850, John and Samuel Clarion Co. living with sister Mary and Samuel W. Hours. Joseph (as Creval)) in Butler Co., PA with Catherine (age 19) and George Wendeldoff. Were Wendeldoffs kin, and if so, how?
Some stories have some of these children born Schuylkill Co., PA. Some have their father as Jacob, some as David. Daughter Mary named her son John Kriebel Hours and John seems to run in each child's family, but Jacob also appears often.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|