Interested in the following family, descendants or ancestors. I am descended from their daughter Eva Kammer who married John Murphy.
Johannes Kammer and Eliesabetha Margaretha Krum
1. JOHANNES KAMMER1, b. ca 1737 (if age 20 at time of first child's baptism). He was married to Eliesabetha Margaretha Krum. Johannes Kammer's name is spelled variously in the baptism records of their children in Columbia Co., NY as John/Joh/Johannes Kamer/Kammer and Eliesabetha Krum's as Eliesabetha Margaretha/Margriet Krom/Krum/Krumm. Based on baptism records in Columbia Co., NY at Germantown, Claverack, and Churchtown, they appear to have had the following children:
2. Anna Maria Kammer, baptised April 17, 1757, Reformed Church, Germantown, NY.
2. Paulus Kamer, baptised Jan. 17, 1759, Reformed Church, Claverack, NY.
2. Johan Joost Kamer, baptised Mar. 8, 1761, Reformed Church, Claverack, NY.
2. Johannes Kamer, baptised June 9, 1765, Reformed Church, Claverack, NY.
2. Jacob Kammer, b. Mar. 18, 1767, baptised 1767, St. Thomas Lutheran, Churchtown, NY.
2. Anna Maria Kammer, bapised Apr. 1, 1770, Reformed Church, Germantown, NY.
2. Eva Kammer, b. April 13, 1772, baptised 1772, St. Thomas Lutheran Church, Churchtown, NY. She married John Murphy.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|