JOES. PETRUS CONTZEN/KUHN married CHRISTINA ECKERODT-in
on 27 January 1693 in Koblenz-Niederberg, Rheinland Germany
We the Eckeroth's are from Koblenz-Niederberg Rheinland Germany. Your KUHN family is intermarried with our old family.
Not only the Eckeroth's are from that region but other families aswell...such as the Kuhns Fox Graeff Gruber Gruenenwaldt Henrich Lutz and Reinharts Meurer and Mertz families all are from this region! Also are the Schleger and the Scheurer/Scheiry families. I'll give you what I have at the moment of the Eckerodt children:
1. Franciscus Eckeroit Christening 26, June 1697 of Koblenz-Niederber, Rheinland, Preussen Germany. Catholic/ parents: Joanni Eckeroit and Catharinae
2. Joannes Petrus Ickerodt(Eckerodt) brn. 03 NOV. 1700 of Koblenz-Niederberg, Rheinland, Preussen Germany whose parents of Joannes Petrus Ickerodt(Eckerodt) was Joanni Ickerodt(Eckerodt)and Catharinae. Joannes Petrus Ickerodt also had a sister;
3. Anna Barbara Ickeroth Christened 14 April 1702. Koblenz-Niederberg, Rheinland, Preussen.
also another sister named;
4. Odilia Eckerott Christening July 24, 1708. All of Koblenz-Niederberg, Rheinland, Preussen. Submitter's note: "She may have married into the Meyer family but not proven at the moment". (Joseph) Please note: Ottilia Meyer was a sponsor for Mary Ottilia Kuhn (3) baptisim between 12 August and 31 December 1745. (GR, page 9; "Records", Volume 2, page 324).
5. Anna Margaretha Ickerott(Eckerott)Christened 24 AUG. 1709. Koblenz-Niederberg, Rheinland, Preussen.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|