Hi Donna: - - I have a "Anna Margaretha KUNKEL" born on 24 June 1757 in Albany Twp, Berks Co., PA. She was baptized on 24 July 1757 by Rev'd. Daniel Schumacher. The family was from the 'Allemangel area, PA'. She is the daughter of Johann Georg Kunkel, who was the son of "Johann Sebastian Kunkel" who was born and died in Florsbach, Germany. I have this line back to 1530 in Germany.
Anna Margaretha KUNKEL married "Johan Frederick SCHOUP" in Westmoreland Co, PA. He is the son of "Johann SCHOUP". He was born 28 July 1760 in Berks County, PA and died: 02 July 1815 in Armstrong Co, PA.
These two had eight (8) known children:
1) - Elisabeth SCHUP, who married John HELPER
2) - Johan Heinrich SCHOUP, born 24 Sept. 1792. He married Barbara KALER
3) - Anna Maria SCHOUP, born 28 June 1794 in Westmoreland Co, PA. Died 26 Sept. 1852. She married Phillip BISH.
4) - Ellen SCHOUP, born 09 March 1796. She married John WILLARD.
5) - Margaret SCHOUP, born 09 July 1799. Died bef. 23 March 1871 in Eau Galle, Dunn Co, WI. She married John NOLFF in sugar Creek Twp, Armstrong Co, PA
6) - Lydia SCHOUP, and married Joseph NOLFF.
7) - Barbara SCHOUP. Married John McANINCH.
8) - Abraham SCHOUP, born in Armstrong Co, PA.
If you wish to exchange data with me, you can write me at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. - Regards, James E. Kunkle. (Jan. 21, 2002).
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|