My grand-mother was Helene Labelle (d/o Jean-Baptiste Labelle & Valerie Desjardins) married on Nov.27-1911 in Montreal, to Alfred Hamel (s/o Ernest Hamel & Celina Guitar)
I found out most of my grand-mother's siblings, but I am missing a few names, can anyone help me with the missing informations? Here is the siblings I have found:
- Alexandre Labelle married on Nov.26-1900 in St-Enfant-Jesus / Montreal, to Evelina Grandmaison (d/o Felix G... & Adelaide Pigeon).
- Guillaume Labelle married on Nov.21-1898 in same parish, to Georgiana Pigeon (d/o Louis Pigeon & Herminie Marineau).
- Jean-Baptiste Labelle married on Nov.23-1897 (same parish), to Diana Pigeon (same parents as previous).
- Joseph Labelle married on Nov.13-1924 in St-Zotique church / Montreal, to Marie-Louise Taillon (d/o Jos. Taillon & Rose-Anna Mailloux).
- Napoleon Labelle (known as Leon) married on Dec.5-1942 in N-D Auxiliatrice / Verdun, to Blanche-Amanda Cadorette (widow of Albert Tessier).
- Anna Labelle married on June 30-1902 in St-Canut, Deux-Montagnes county / QC, to Napoleon Guay (s/o Michael Guay & Clotide St-Pierre).
- Charlotte Labelle married on Oct.26-1903 in St-Canut, to Eugene Boismenu (s/o Jos. Boismenu & Arthemise Gibeau).
Either Anna or Charlotte had a daughter: Simone married to Leo Cherrier. They lived in Ile Bizard.
My grand-mother had another brother also named Antoine Labelle (known as Tony) who was single, he was the manager of a yellow shoes store, in Montreal. He died in the 1960's. He was the owner of a duplex on De Bullion street. I wish to know his birthdate & other details.
Does anyone know additional informations concerning the Labelle family, specially the marriage date of my great-grand-parents: J-B Labelle & Valerie Desjardins. Also, I wish to know their parent's names. Or any informations concerning their descendants. Any informations would be greatly appreciated.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|