Lamberson Family Genealogy Forum
I am researching Lamberson's who originated in Sussex County, NJ in the 1700's. This family began with Laurence Lamberson and Jeanette McDonald. Son Laurence married Christina Fite (Vogt). They moved to Penn. then NC, and ended up in Tenn and Ark. I have a double line. Malinda Lamberson, father Peter and mother Elizabeth Knight, married William Campbell in Independence county Ark in 1851. Martha Lamberson married William Prince around the same time, do not know where or who her father was. Have lot's of information to share. Thanks Donnie.
- Re: Lamberson's of NJ, PA, TN, AR kelly greer 5/24/02
- Re: Lamberson's of NJ, PA, TN, AR morris lamberson 11/23/00
- Re: Lamberson's of NJ, PA, TN, AR Judy Benson 9/08/99
- Re: Lomerson's of NJ Cathy Spencer 6/12/99
- Re: Lamberson's of NJ, PA, TN, AR Brenda Tengelin 4/20/99