Thanks so much for your posting. Since I posted that, my research has come a long way.
John Dawson Landtroop ( often spelled many other ways)
was born Jan 9, 1842 and died Dec 24, 1914 in Soper, Choctaw County, Ok. He married Nancy Rebecca Ellis who was born Oct 15, 1841 in Lauderdale County, Alabama and died July 12, 1919 in Soper, Choctaw Co, OK. They married in Lauderdale County, Alabama on September 4, 1862.
1. Jimmie Landtroop born May 24, 1863 died July 20, 1864
2. Mary Edna Landtroop born April 20, 1865 died November 8, 1879.
3. Martha Landtroop born 1866 married Jason A. Traubaugh. Jason is buried in Soper Cemetery.
4. Nancy Mozel Landtroop born Feb 17, 1870 died October 18, 1906 in Hopkins County, Texas. Married Robert M. Richardson in Lauderdale County, Alabama on Jan 25, 1887.
Nancy is buried in Sunny Point Cemetery, Hopkins County, Texas.
5. Thomas Newton Landtroop born Sept 25, 1872 died April 19, 1959.
6. Susan Lou Landtroop born Sept 17, 1875 died May 16, 1942, married Charles Gabriel Butler born Dec 27, 1869 in Lauderdale County, Alabama and died March 13, 1941 in Soper, Choctaw County, OK. They are buried in Soper Cemetery.
7. Edward Luther Landtroop bonr Feb 1877/1878 still wroking on this line.
8. Margaret L. "Maggie" Landtroop born Jan 1881 died 1959 married Robert. L. "Bob" Winniford born 1870 died 1943.
Buried in Cumby Cemetery, Hopkins County, Texas
I am actually a Richardson Researcher and I was looking for more info on Robert M. Richardson.
Thanks very much, and I hope this helps other researchers.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|