Hi Cousin Barbara,
Wow! That was GREAT that you attended the STACY - LARABEE Reunion in 2005, and saw the family has an attendance book going back all 112 years of the reunion, plus minutes (brief ones). Attached to the minutes were many obits and reunion announcements. The reunion (except for your family) was all from the Carroll STACY line, you are from his brother Alva's line. 'Aunt Marge" - wife of Clarence (known as Uncle Bill - he is a son of Carroll) died in Aug. 2005.
Were you able to find where these obits fit?
1) Mrs Nathan (Ruth W.) Jones is the daughter of Perley and Lilla (Dewolf) Crosier. She has a brother Paul and a sister Clara Barnard.
2) Paul D. Crosier - same Paul brother of Ruth.
3) Mrs. Elizabeth Crosier Bartlett widow of Walter and daughter of Alson and Mary (Edwards) Crosier. She has a brother Frank.
4) Ralph Boyd who was married to Minnie Thurber (d. 1959). Clara Stacy (Dau of Charles and Lucy) married a Thurber, but don't know who Minnie is.
5) Hart Larrabee son of Eber and Elvira S. (Phillips) Larrabee.
It's always nice to hear from you.
Good luck & Happy search,
Cousin Jan in VT <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|