I am trying to find information about what happened to a mother and her four children who immigrated from Sweden to the US between 1887 and 1895. Here is what I know of them:
- Mother Kajsa Larson, born Sept 17 1838 and immigrated April 1894 together with her youngest daughter Hilda Lavina (see below).
- The oldest daughter Emma Karolina Larson, born Aug 14 1866 and immigrated in Aug 1887. Emma might have joined another Swede called Nils (Nels) Olson, born 1859 and immigrated Sept 1886, a year before Emma.
- Son Olof Edwin Larson Asman, born Oct 26 1869 and immigrated Apr 16 1895.
- Son Carl August Larson, born Aug 25 1872 and immigrated in July 1892
- The youngest daughter Hilda Lavina Larson, born Sept 6 1876 and immigrated together with her mother in April 1894
The mother and youngest son Carl could possibly have settled in Worchester, Massachusetts. I believe there is a great possibility that they all settled in the same state or county
I hope that someone out there can find this family or part of it.
Many thanks in advance
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|