According to the 1920 census and other documents, Albert LEPINE was born Quebec circa 1856; resided West Bridgewater MA in 1908; resided Brockton MA in 1920. His wife was named Amelia, and she was born in MA circa 1860. Children, born probably Plymouth County MA [list probably incomplete]:
1. AMELIA/EMELIE, born 1882; m as his 2nd wife Elbert Raymond ALLEN; possible daughter Marian b ca 1912; living 1920 Newton MA [census].
2. CHARLES, b ca 1890; living 1920 Brockton MA, widower, with son Charles, age 4.
3. GERTRUDE, born ca 1899; living 1920 Newton MA with her sister, Amelia/Emelie.
4. RALPH, born 5March1900; living 1920 Brockton MA; died Brockton MA Nov1986 [SSDI].
5. ALICE/ALIDA, born circa 1903.
Albert may also have been listed incorrectly [?] as Hubert. He married, probably in West Bridgewater circa 1880 to Amelia. Does anyone know anything about this family, the identity of the mother Amelia, or the ancestry of Albert?
Thank you. Tina
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|