Posted by Barbara Arthur Elliott <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Tue, 15 Aug 2000, in response to Daniel Moyer, Pa. to Ca., posted by John Moyer on Mon, 14 Aug 2000
Surname: ARTHUR, MAY, CADOGAN, LINDENMOYER, TRESCOTT, WINDER, ELLIOTT
Dear John -- My g-granmother, Mary Christina MAY(1855-1910) was the g-grandaughter of a John LINDENMOYER. She and my g-grandfather, Joseph Samuel ARTHUR(1835/7-1898), also lived in Santa Barbara, CA, from about 1876 until their deaths.
The family line goes as follows:
1. John Lindenmoyer m. unkn.
2. Christina Lindenmoyer m. William Perry Cadogan
3. Sophia Cadogan m. Phillip May in Adams County,IL,1852.
4. Mary Christina May m. Joseph Samuel Arthur in Adams County, IL, 1871.
5. Franklin Chester Arthur(b.1886, Santa Barbara, CA-1937) m. Lola Fay Trescott(b.1890-d.1974)in Santa Barbara, CA, 1917.
6. Chester Franklin Arthur(b.1918-d.1982, Santa Barbara,CA) m. Eula Eileen Winder(b.1918) in Santa Barbara, CA - 1940.
7. Barbara Lee Arthur (b.1944) m. Neil Warren Elliott
(b.1942) in Santa Barbara, CA - 1970.
Could your John Lindenmoyer/Frederica Lindenmoyer Moyer be connected? Let me know what you think. I am happy to share info --
Thanks in advance,
Barbara Arthur Elliott
Santa Barbara, CA
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|